Sunday, January 27, 2013

I’m SWIMMING!

Yes! I was treading water last week, but I kept my head up and my spirits up there too and now I’M SWIMMING!

There were some times this week that I really thought I had bitten off more than I could chew. I thought I was going to sink and you would all have to hear about my drowning this week. But NOPE! I pulled it off baby!! I gave myself permission to catch up instead of being upset that I was behind and that made all the difference in me continuing to move forward!

I’m learning what I can accomplish in the time that I have and I’m still learning how to make the most of my time. I must admit, I still find myself spending just a bit too much time looking at FB posts or reading the worldly news on Yahoo.com. But, I’m getting better at setting the timer and staying focused.

I’ve been staying focused on my goals. Reviewing them daily and keeping them really in the forefront of my mind. So far, I’m on track for EVERY single goal!! I’m down 2 inches in my waist! I feel so amazing, I LOVE it!! That loss of inches gives me renewed confidence and energy. Which is great, cuz I’m using it to get more done! Loving my clean office! Man what a difference that makes on my mindset, wow! Getting good at delegating to get all my stuff done ;) BIG thanks to my hubby who helps me a TON!! Helped another 4 people get started with their weight-loss goals which has helped me be in a great position to double our income.

At first I thought, I don’t know about this journey. But now, I’ve settled in and I’m getting comfy. I’m staying on this boat! I guess I’m not swimming, I’m sailing now!!

--
Breeta Garland
Shaklee Business Leader
Ready to LIVE the DREAM?
602-561-3137
Breeta.MyShaklee.com
How2LiveTheDream.com

No comments: